Rules of the chat and forum
The list of the frequent offences and consequences (updated on 26.03.2016):
|Excessive use of the Caps Lock.||A kick from the chat (Repeated offence — ban from the chat for two hours).|
|Excessive use of obscene language.||A kick from the chat. Repeating this offence may result in a ban for two hours at minimum (the time varies depending on the degree of offence).|
|Flood and excessive use of emotions.||A kick from the chat (Repeated offence — ban from the chat for two hours).|
|Excessive use of the text formatting (details in the annotations).||A kick from the chat. Repeating this offence results in a ban for one day at minimum (the time varies depending on the degree of offence).|
|Provoking the users with negativity with the use of derogatory terms (N****R, F****T,) or any offensive/negative language.||A kick from the chat. Depending on the severity — the offence may result in a ban for two or more hours.|
|Attempting to cause or join conflict to provoke or prolong the problem.||A kick from the chat. If the offence is repeated, it may result in a ban for one day or more.|
|Linking to other resources containing viruses, spam, screamers or "adult" content (18+).||A kick from the chat. Depending on the severity, it may result in a ban for one week or more.|
|Attempting to provoke a religious conflict with disbelief and offensive language.||A kick from the chat. Depending on the severity, or if the user repeats the offence, the result will be a ban for three days or more.|
Details and annotations
- Roleplay games are allowed only from administrator/chat moderator permission. To type your acts, you have to use a command "/me" (for example, "/me is going to walk").
- Chat tags are allowed, but excessive use and inserting images or videos with shock-content, erotic content, provocative, religion or politic violation, etc. are forbidden.
- Additional info about the fonts: using unreadable fonts are forbidden (for example, Wingdings). Excessive use of readable fonts (Comic Sans MS, Papyrus) are forbidden as well.
- Repeated offence from the aforementioned list, especially after a previous ban, will result in extended (or even a permanent) ban time. If the ban reason wasn't specified in the list, the administrators and moderators will discuss the consequences and decide the proper punishment based the occured offence.
- Political discussion is allowed, but attempting to provoke a political conflict (such as defaming certain candidates, insulting the system of a country, etc.) is forbidden.
- The administrators reserve the right to act out any final decision discussed with other staff members with or without an announcement or warning beforehand. E.g. banning/blocking a user from the chat/wikia.
Материалы сообщества доступны в соответствии с условиями лицензии CC-BY-SA, если не указано иное.