The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The neglected dish is found under a bench in a small area which is only accessible if the Bridge Seeds from the second puzzle (room with the bell) form a bridge leading to the bottom right side of the screen.
- The quiche was left all alone... [Leave it]
- You leave the Quiche on the ground and tell it you'll be right back. [Drop]
- You aren't ready for the responsibility. [Attempt to pick up while inventory is full.]
- You abandoned the <item> [Drop an item in the room the Abandoned Quiche is found in]
- The Quiche is a reference to a time Toby Fox found an abandoned quiche under a bench. Shortly after finding the abandoned quiche, Toby Fox had written an early description for the quiche in a deleted tweet which suggested that the protagonist could not drop the quiche.
- A deleted tweet by Toby Fox states that he removed a feature that allowed the protagonist to use a quiche and skip parts of the game.
- If the protagonist calls Papyrus/Undyne while in the Abandoned Quiche area, they say "What's better than a benchful of quiche?" If the protagonist has called her in the previous area, she reveals that she and Alphys made the puzzles in that room.
- There's an abandoned quiche under the bench here - Toby Fox (@tobyfox) on Twitter, March 09, 2013.
- Abandoned Quiche - Tastes delicious, but it has some serious trust issues. - Toby Fox (@tobyfox) on Twitter, March 09, 2013. [deleted]
- "You thought about throwing away the Abandoned Quiche. A tremor of shame runs through your body. You can't do it." - Toby Fox. March 9, 2013. Twitter.
- removed a feature of a quiche that would allow you to skip parts of the game - Toby Fox (@tobyfox) on Twitter, September 09, 2015. Archived on March 31, 2016.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.