The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Bonetrousle is the 24th track in the Undertale Soundtrack. It's an extended version of Nyeh Heh Heh! with added drums and violin, this song plays after Papyrus unleashes his blue attack.
YOU'RE BLUE NOW.Papyrus after the blue SOUL mode is activated
THAT'S MY ATTACK!
NYEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!!!
- According to an interview with Toby Fox, this was one of the six songs originally composed for other projects. The other five were Fallen Down, Heartache, Nyeh Heh Heh!, Another Medium, and MEGALOVANIA.
- "Bonetrousle" is a made-up word. One of the notes Papyrus leaves to the protagonist after capturing them reads that Papyrus is "slightly bonetrousled" with their previous escape. The context suggests that the word might be synonymous with "worried," "flustered" or "annoyed."
- "Bonetrousle" might also come from the verb "tousle" which means to make something untidy, or "tussle," which means a short, vigorous scuffle.
- In the Genocide Route, the song is slowed down by 80% (8820Hz / 44100Hz = 0.2).
- In the game trailer for Undertale, in the segment where Bonetrousle is played, there is a segment of the theme that was never put into the final game (presuming the part all the way to the ending).
- It has distinct similarities to Unfounded Revenge from Mother 3, such as the timing and the prelude before the majority of the song.
- The OST version lacks a few background notes at the very end.
- The Super Smash Bros. Ultimate version of MEGALOVANIA contains a few notes from this song.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.