- The Bridge Seeds can be used to construct a bridge to cross the pool.
- The Bridge Seeds can be used to build a bridge to cross the pool.
- The Bridge Seeds can be used to build a bridge to an island in the pool on the bottom left that only contains a sign that reads "Congratulations! You failed the puzzle!"
- The Bridge Seeds can be used to construct a bridge on the bottom right side to access the secret room containing the Abandoned Quiche.
Some bridges are already present if the protagonist has constructed bridges to cross those same pools before. These are additional to the Bridge Seeds, which still appear in their default positions.
- If the protagonist constructs the bridge to cross the pool in the first room, it remains when they enter the room again.
- If the protagonist constructs the bridge to cross the pool in the second room, it is already in place in the lower position (even if it was built in the upper position).
- If the protagonist returns from the secret room containing the Abandoned Quiche, the bridge to that room is present. It is not present if entering from any other entrance.
- All bridges are present in the Genocide Route by default.
Bridge Seeds can be called back to the position they were in when the protagonist entered the room by ringing a Bell Blossom. Bridge Seeds that were already in place and sprouted when the protagonist entered the room are unaffected by the Bell Blossom.
- When four Bridge Seeds align in the water, they will sprout. - Ancient Glyphs in Waterfall
- Let's Play Undertale 03 (Pacifist Run) - YouTube
- If an error is made, the Bell Blossom can call Bridge Seeds back to where they started. - Ancient Glyphs in Waterfall