User groups listed here contain users whose job is to moderate various aspects of the wiki.
|Virgalyssa||October 23, 2015||Active||Queen of miscellany.|
Administrators (also known as "admins" or "sysops") are trusted users that have access to the following tools:
- All privileges from the Discussions Moderator and content moderator groups.
- Blocking users from editing.
- Granting and revoking chat moderator, Discussions Moderator or patroller rights.
- Editing the wiki's skin and format.
- Editing MediaWiki namespace pages.
|KockaAdmiralac||December 11, 2015||Active||Cube-shaped garbage can|
|Cheeseskates||November 5, 2015||Inactive||Will follow orders for chicken chippies|
Content Moderators are users who have additional tools available to moderate the wiki's content. These tools are:
- Deleting and moving pages
- Deleting and moving files
- Reupload files
- Protecting and unprotecting pages
- Patrol pages
|Jacky720||January 3, 2019||Active||[REDACTED]|
|F-sharp||November 21, 2020||Active||A lazy bum|
Discussions Moderators are users who have additional tools available to manage conversations in various features across the community where users are having social discussions. These tools are:
- Removing and restoring threads and replies from any user.
- Closing and reopening threads.
- In the Forum feature specifically, moderators also have the ability to manage Forum boards, move threads from one board to another, and highlight and un-highlight threads.
- Moderating chat
- Deleting blog comments
- Editing and deleting article comments
We have no Discussions Moderators currently. You can apply for one here!
Chat Moderators (also known as "chat mods") are users who moderate the wiki's Discord server. They are able to kick and ban users from the Discord server. The Chat Moderator Code of Conduct can be found here.
|QMBFXSL||October 6, 2015||Active||uh|
|Sans the Pun Master||November 3, 2015||Active||¯\_(ツ)_/¯|
|What Hapen||October 7, 2015||Active||Exists.|
Patrollers are users that maintain the wiki by patrolling recent changes. They have access to the following tools:
- Mark other people's edits as patrolled.
- Have their own edits marked as patrolled automatically.
- View private abuse filters and abuse log details.
- Have access to quicker reverting tools.
We have no patrollers currently. You can apply for one here!
All items (7)