User groups listed here contain users whose job is to moderate various aspects of the wiki. These positions can be applied for here.
|Virgalyssa||October 23, 2015||Active||Queen of miscellany.|
Administrators (also known as "admins" or "sysops") are trusted users that have access to the following tools:
- All privileges from the Discussions Moderator and content moderator groups.
- Blocking users from editing.
- Granting and revoking chat moderator, Discussions Moderator or patroller rights.
- Editing the wiki's skin and format.
- Editing MediaWiki namespace pages.
|KockaAdmiralac||December 11, 2015||Active||Cube-shaped garbage can|
|Cheeseskates||November 5, 2015||Inactive||Will follow orders for chicken chippies|
Content Moderators are users who have additional tools available to moderate the wiki's content in addition to the tools available to patrollers. These tools are:
|Jacky720||January 3, 2019||Active||[REDACTED]|
|F-sharp||November 21, 2020||Active||A lazy bum|
Discussions Moderators are users who have additional tools available to manage the wiki'sfeature, including removing, restoring, and locking threads and replies by any user.
We have no Discussions Moderators currently. You can apply for one!
Chat Moderators (also known as "chat mods") are users who moderate the wiki's Discord server. They are able to kick and ban users from the Discord server. The Chat Moderator Code of Conduct can be found here.
|QMBFXSL||October 6, 2015||Active||uh|
|Sans the Pun Master||November 3, 2015||Active||¯\_(ツ)_/¯|
|What Hapen||October 7, 2015||Active||Exists.|
Patrollers are users that maintain the wiki by patrolling recent changes. They have access to the following tools:
- Mark other people's edits as patrolled.
- Have their own edits marked as patrolled automatically.
- View private abuse filters and abuse log details.
- Have access to quicker reverting tools.
We have no patrollers currently. You can apply for one!
All items (7)