User groups listed here contain users whose job is to moderate various aspects of the wiki.
Bureaucrats are one level 'up' from ordinary administrators. Bureaucrats only have the ability to manipulate users rights, so this group is generally used in addition to the administrator group.
They have the ability to promote and revoke rollback, chat moderator and administrator rights as well as appointing new bureaucrats. While they cannot directly revoke another user's bureaucrat status, they can revoke their own.
|Virgalyssa||Since October 23, 2015||Active||Does miscellaneous stuff.|
Administrators (also known as "admins" or "sysops") are trusted users, who are generally chosen by the community and also have access to the following tools:
- All privileges from the Discussions Moderator, chat moderator, and rollback groups.
- Delete and undelete pages and files.
- Protect pages and files so they can't be edited by users without certain privileges.
- Block users from editing.
- Grant and revoke chat moderator, Discussions Moderator or patroller rights.
- Edit the wiki's skin and format.
- Edit MediaWiki pages.
|KockaAdmiralac||Since December 11, 2015||Active||Cube-shaped garbage can|
|Cheeseskates||Since November 5, 2015||Active||Will follow orders for chicken chippies|
Content Moderators are users who have additional tools available to moderate the wiki's content. These tools are:
- Deleting and moving pages
- Deleting and moving files
- Reupload files
- Protecting and unprotecting pages
- Patrol pages
We have no content moderators currently. You can apply for one here!
Discussions Moderators are users who have additional tools available to manage conversations in various features across the community where users are having social discussions. These tools are:
- Removing and restoring threads and replies from any user.
- Closing and reopening threads.
- In the Forum feature specifically, moderators also have the ability to manage Forum boards, move threads from one board to another, and highlight and un-highlight threads.
- Moderating chat
- Deleting blog comments
- Editing and deleting article comments
We have no Discussions Moderators currently. You can apply for one here!
Chat Moderators (also known as "chat mods") are users who moderate the wiki's Discord server. They are able to kick and ban users from the Discord server. The Chat Moderator Code of Conduct can be found here.
|Kelican||Since November 29, 2015||Active||Overly dedicated.|
|QMBFXSL||Since October 6, 2015||Active||uh|
|Sans the Pun Master||Since November 3, 2015||Active||¯\_(ツ)_/¯|
|What Hapen||Since October 7, 2015||Active||Exists.|
Patrollers are users that maintain the wiki by patrolling recent changes. They have access to the following tools:
- Mark other people's edits as patrolled
- Have their own edits marked as patrolled automatically
We have no patrollers currently. You can apply for one here!
All items (8)