Its body presents something like a flipped lightbulb, with a strange, flower-like creation at the top. It also has the pair of elastic, identical protrusions. Its face spins in a circle and has many different shapes, which change depending on which action is taken.
- 1 - 2 other Moldessas
- Moldessa fires bullets that travel straight down and explode into 8 smaller pellets.
- Moldessa fires bullets that travel in a zigzag formation and do not explode.
- Moldessas can be spared by fixing their faces.
- If the protagonist lies down, all monsters other than Moldessas will become spareable.
- (slime sounds)
- Can't decide on a face. Can't see friend from foe. [Check]
- You tripped over some Moldessas. [Encounter with another Moldessa]
- A line of Moldessas block the path. [Encounter with two other Moldessas]
- Moldessa tries to make its face look like a movie-star's, but it shifts apart. [Neutral]
- Moldessa hides behind its ears. ...arms? [Neutral]
- Smells like twelve-week-old gummy bears. [Neutral]
- Moldessa's face looks... happy? [Meeting spare condition]
- You encourage Moldessa to try a new look. Its face shifts... [Switch]
- You adjust Moldessa's face. It seems to be happy with its new look. [Fix]
- You lie down and rest. Moldessa tucks you in with a blanket of moss. [Lie Down]
- While you were sleeping, the other monsters get bored. [Lie Down]
- Moldessa's face falls apart. [Low HP]
- Moldessa's name comes in part from the word mold, which is also in Moldsmal's name.
- Moldessa's ears resemble the Dreemurr royal family's.