Ruins is the 5th track in the Undertale Soundtrack. It plays while the protagonist travels through the Ruins or 38% slower as "An Ending" after defeating Photoshop Flowey.
The shadow of the ruins looms above, filling you with determination.SAVE Point in the Ruins
- This song has similar instrumentation and feeling to "Fortress of Ancient Dragons" from Chrono Cross. As both songs play in ancient ruins, it might have served as an inspiration.
- If you speed the song up by 2x, it sounds very similar to Spear of Justice and NGAHHH!!
- Ruins appears in tracks such as Waterfall, Spear of Justice and An Ending, among many others.
- There is an unused version of this track, called mus_ruinspiano. It is a slower piano version of Ruins.
- The OST version lacks the very last note that plays before the song repeats in the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.