FANDOM


  • Mrs. Halibee.

    You have repeatedly attempted to argue that Chara is evil, and yet you've only used the same three arguments against at least thirty-six (I counted because, unlike you, I pay attention to detail). I can easily destroy your three in one message.


    One: Chara erased the world! 

    Yes, Chara may have indeed deleted the world, but isn't that what you just did? Chara woke up right after being murdered by humans, along with their brother. Then they come back and see a single human, eradicating everything in sight. And they are forced to follow. They can't walk away or talk to anyone. They are forced to witness the actions of a genocidal child who is destroyng their home. You basically just erased their world, so they'll erase yours.


    Two: Chara wanted to destroy humanity!/Chara took over Asriel!

    Where does it ever say they wanted to destroy humans? In the dialogue, they tell Asriel about their plan to kill themself and have Asriel take their soul, then go to the surface and take six human souls to break the barrier. Asriel was hesitant but when Chara told him that it would set monsters free, he agreed. When they went to the surface, humans attacked. Chara urged Asriel to fight back so he wouldn't die, and forced Asriel to the side to defend him. Asriel made them stop, and took control right back. Chara did take over Asriel for a few seconds, but they only did that to protect him. If Chara truly only wanted to destroy humanity, they could have easily just killed the Dreemurrs themself and used their souls, but they didn't. They wanted to free monsters, not destroy humans.


    Three: Chara controlled Frisk!

    Chara only killed on their own in three instances. They struck a second time during the Sans fight to end it because they know that if the human died again, they would have just come back and carried on. They struck down Asgore in one blow because they didn't want to see their father suffer a long and drawn out death, or a painful one. And when they killed Flowey? Guess what? You have to press [z] to begin attacking. Chara hesitates. They could handle killing one family member, but they couldn't kill another one. And, in this time, you are still able to exit the game. Chara hesitates because they can't kill their brother, their best friend, on their own, and tries to make it so you can leave, stop killing, and fix everything. Unless you push them. Unless you press [z] and Chara enters a frenzy, slashing over and over blindly so they don't have to aim, don't have to directly watch their brother's demise.

    YOU push them. YOU made them perform the actions at the end of the genocide run. You killed all monsters, so they killed all humans. Hence why they say that you showed them their purpose. You taught them that they needed to kill, that murder was the answer. You made them into what they are. And when they don't let you come back? They specifically ask you 'You think you are above consequences?' You're not. You're the one who caused the no mercy route and corrupted Chara. No one else. So please, stop trying to blame a dead fictional child for your own actions.

      Loading editor
    • Halibee
      Halibee removed this reply because:
      No longer needed.
      19:19, September 3, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Okeirany wrote:
      Mrs. Halibee.

      You have repeatedly attempted to argue that Chara is evil, and yet you've only used the same three arguments against at least thirty-six (I counted because, unlike you, I pay attention to detail). I can easily destroy your three in one message.


      One: Chara erased the world! 

      Yes, Chara may have indeed deleted the world, but isn't that what you just did? Chara woke up right after being murdered by humans, along with their brother. Then they come back and see a single human, eradicating everything in sight. And they are forced to follow. They can't walk away or talk to anyone. They are forced to witness the actions of a genocidal child who is destroyng their home. You basically just erased their world, so they'll erase yours.


      Two: Chara wanted to destroy humanity!/Chara took over Asriel!

      Where does it ever say they wanted to destroy humans? In the dialogue, they tell Asriel about their plan to kill themself and have Asriel take their soul, then go to the surface and take six human souls to break the barrier. Asriel was hesitant but when Chara told him that it would set monsters free, he agreed. When they went to the surface, humans attacked. Chara urged Asriel to fight back so he wouldn't die, and forced Asriel to the side to defend him. Asriel made them stop, and took control right back. Chara did take over Asriel for a few seconds, but they only did that to protect him. If Chara truly only wanted to destroy humanity, they could have easily just killed the Dreemurrs themself and used their souls, but they didn't. They wanted to free monsters, not destroy humans.


      Three: Chara controlled Frisk!

      Chara only killed on their own in three instances. They struck a second time during the Sans fight to end it because they know that if the human died again, they would have just come back and carried on. They struck down Asgore in one blow because they didn't want to see their father suffer a long and drawn out death, or a painful one. And when they killed Flowey? Guess what? You have to press [z] to begin attacking. Chara hesitates. They could handle killing one family member, but they couldn't kill another one. And, in this time, you are still able to exit the game. Chara hesitates because they can't kill their brother, their best friend, on their own, and tries to make it so you can leave, stop killing, and fix everything. Unless you push them. Unless you press [z] and Chara enters a frenzy, slashing over and over blindly so they don't have to aim, don't have to directly watch their brother's demise.

      YOU push them. YOU made them perform the actions at the end of the genocide run. You killed all monsters, so they killed all humans. Hence why they say that you showed them their purpose. You taught them that they needed to kill, that murder was the answer. You made them into what they are. And when they don't let you come back? They specifically ask you 'You think you are above consequences?' You're not. You're the one who caused the no mercy route and corrupted Chara. No one else. So please, stop trying to blame a dead fictional child for your own actions.

      What a load of crap! THAT'S THE DUMBEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE!!! No wonder you people keep arguing about this! You don't even know how to put up a decent argument. For someone who supposedly "pays attention to details" you sure are dumb. If you're gonna argue about this, then don't bring up the "player". In case you haven't noticed, IT'S A VIDEO GAME DUMMY!! IT'S PART OF THE STORY!! That is such a lame argument and excuse.

      Destroy my arguments? Guess what, you didn't. And I can prove it by easily destroying yours.

      1. Chara was not "forced" to do anything, if watching Frisk kill all the monsters was so "painful" for her, then she should've looked away. Or better yet, she could've done something.

      2. Obviously, you don't pay as much attention as you claim. Asriel clearly says that Chara was in full control the entire time after he absorbed her soul, he said and I quote "They were carrying their own body". Asriel only regained control once Chara was getting ready to attack the humans.

      Oh and here's another thing you obviously didn't notice. While Chara could easily take out every monster in the underground, humans are an entirely different matter. She's only one person after all, and a child nonetheless. They can easily kill her. Which is why she needed Asriel, since Asriel can become stronger after absorbing a human soul, so she could use his power to eradicate the humans.

      And three, I think I've already proved my point on that. Unless you want to continue arguing on something that's completely pointless, in which case, you'll be proving my point.

        Loading editor
    • I think Chara was pretty much attached to frisk... Not to argue. But there is ONE argument I have to make.









































      It’s a game, she’s a CHARActer, and a Toby never stated she was bad or good.

        Loading editor
    • Lilyneptune wrote:
      I think Chara was pretty much attached to frisk... Not to argue. But there is ONE argument I have to make.








































      It’s a game, she’s a CHARActer, and a Toby never stated she was bad or good.

      You need someone to TELL you if somebody's a bad guy or not? Does someone need to tell you that Joker is a bad guy? No, you don't.

      A game huh? Now that's the smartest thing anyone on this wiki has ever said. But don't bother telling me that, it may be on my wall, but I'm not the one who started this thread. Tell it to the idiot who bothered to start this crap.

        Loading editor
    • Okay I stated in ALOT of comments that it was my opinion after my so called fact fest I said when I was in crap mode, but I still don’t think that people should get so intimate in arguing about a CHARActer. The Joker was actually firmly stated as a villain. And we actually don’t have as much information about the joker. I still don’t see the need to argue about this. But to both the person who started this, and you, STOOP IT’S OPINIONS. TOBY NEEEEDS TO STATE THAT, Chara wanted to kill all humans never cared about the goat fam, Chara wanted to save all the monsters and sacrifice herself, etc good and bad.

        Loading editor
      • As much information about Chara as we do the joker
        Loading editor
    • Lilyneptune wrote:
      Okay I stated in ALOT of comments that it was my opinion after my so called fact fest I said when I was in crap mode, but I still don’t think that people should get so intimate in arguing about a CHARActer. The Joker was actually firmly stated as a villain. And we actually don’t have as much information about the joker. I still don’t see the need to argue about this. But to both the person who started this, and you, STOOP IT’S OPINIONS. TOBY NEEEEDS TO STATE THAT, Chara wanted to kill all humans never cared about the goat fam, Chara wanted to save all the monsters and sacrifice herself, etc good and bad.

      Honey, when you get in the middle of an argument expect to be a part of it. If you don't want to argue, then you need to steer clear of them.

      You're right when you say that these people get too intimate when talking about a character. But do you know why? Because THEY'RE IDIOTS!!! These people only argue because they want to, not to prove a point or make a correction. But because they want to argue for the heck of it. The idiot who started this thread, did it because he just wanted a reason to pick a fight.

      Now I admit, I'm stupid myself for getting caught up in an argument. Though in my defense, I wasn't trying to start one. The fact that these people are way into a GAME, gets on my nerves, and that's how I end up in an argument.

      It's a game. It's a GAME. It should be treated as such, but because the game practically interacts with the player, or rather it breaks the fourth wall by acknowledging the player's existence, people take it too seriously and make a big deal out of it. Which makes them idiots.

      If I was harsh earlier then I apologize, I thought you were one of those idiots.

        Loading editor
    • It’s okay, I can be an idiot sometimes too. I used to believe Chara was completely good, but now just to stop arguing I decided that I was gonna sit out and say, Chara was a bully. I can be an idiot so maybe I am one of those idiots, but I haven’t realized it. I thought you were one of those idiots too who argued about Chara till they couldn’t type anymore, I’m also tired right now so sorry if my grammar sucks.

        Loading editor
    • Lilyneptune wrote:
      It’s okay, I can be an idiot sometimes too. I used to believe Chara was completely good, but now just to stop arguing I decided that I was gonna sit out and say, Chara was a bully. I can be an idiot so maybe I am one of those idiots, but I haven’t realized it. I thought you were one of those idiots too who argued about Chara till they couldn’t type anymore, I’m also tired right now so sorry if my grammar sucks.

      Lol, that's fine. I don't argue, I just make corrections to people's reasoning. Like, if they were to say that Chara was good because of "this reason", then I tell them whatever contradicts their reasoning. Of course, this ends up turning into an argument in the end, so I decided to stop that.

      If you were an idiot, then there's no way you'd admit to being one. So I don't think you are.

        Loading editor
    • I kind of like to think of Chara as potentially not a good person, but she didn’t kill as many people as we did. It’s not exactly confirmed (not that I’ve seen) that she was the narrator in pacifist and neutral, also, why would she say, “Stay determined Chara!” That’s just stupid. I can’t really say that she’s good or bad without critical proof from the creators, but I can say that she wasn’t the best person, considering asriel said that.

        Loading editor
    • I also respect all of your arguments that Chara is evil, considering most facts are true.

        Loading editor
    • Lilyneptune wrote:
      I kind of like to think of Chara as potentially not a good person, but she didn’t kill as many people as we did. It’s not exactly confirmed (not that I’ve seen) that she was the narrator in pacifist and neutral, also, why would she say, “Stay determined Chara!” That’s just stupid. I can’t really say that she’s good or bad without critical proof from the creators, but I can say that she wasn’t the best person, considering asriel said that.

      It really doesn't matter how many people Chara killed, its the fact that she killed her adoptive father and brother is what makes her bad. Because let's be honest, if someone kills a member of their family, blood-related or not, would you actually think that they're not evil? Its that same fact that a lot of the people, who debate that Chara is not evil, always neglect.

      Even if that weren't the case, the fact that she killed people for no reason whatsoever, is evil. It wasn't out of self-defense, out of necessity, nothing.

        Loading editor
    • That makes sense. But I have a hard time agreeing anyone is pure evil. It may be naive of me but my heart is too weak not to feel bad even for the most evil souls, Chara is also my favorite character evil or not, just because she’s interesting. I personally don’t agree with anyone who says she’s good, but I’m weak sooo I don’t say she’s evil, sorry.

        Loading editor
    • Lilyneptune wrote:
      That makes sense. But I have a hard time agreeing anyone is pure evil. It may be naive of me but my heart is too weak not to feel bad even for the most evil souls, Chara is also my favorite character evil or not, just because she’s interesting. I personally don’t agree with anyone who says she’s good, but I’m weak sooo I don’t say she’s evil, sorry.

      Mmm, I don't think that's weak. Its not weak at all, in fact its important to feel that way. Rather than hate, one should feel pity for people like that. They took the wrong path in life rather than the right one, even when there was no reason for them to do so, and that's pitiable. You're not naive honey, you're kind, and there ain't nothing wrong with that.

        Loading editor
    • It just feels kind of weird to say anyone is purely evil, thanks for reminding me, you’re a nice person, even though so many people on the wiki are arguing with you. I mean, c’mon, people have their own opinions... People are arguing so harshly with you trying to prove a point that can’t be proven. I hope people stop making drama with you.

        Loading editor
    • Lilyneptune wrote:
      It just feels kind of weird to say anyone is purely evil, thanks for reminding me, you’re a nice person, even though so many people on the wiki are arguing with you. I mean, c’mon, people have their own opinions... People are arguing so harshly with you trying to prove a point that can’t be proven. I hope people stop making drama with you.

      Yeah, I never thought that were people so stupid and with too much time on their hands to bother picking on me over something so pointless. Not that it bothers me much, even if someone picks on me they don't do it for long. I have ways of getting them to back off.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah... Some people here are stupid. Both theories have large amounts of evidence backing them up. But I actually support what Sans asked us on the genocide route “Do you think anyone can be a good person... If they just try?” Because I believe on improvement. If Chara came back truly, I would like to give her a chance to redeem herself. To try to be a better person. Also sorry I haven’t responded in so long, my life is super busy.

        Loading editor
    • I'm glad I'm not the only one here who's sick of the Undertale Wiki being filled with immature brats arguing about Chara's morality. I bet that if this senseless conflict keeps going, the Undertale Wiki will regress into Hong Kong.

        Loading editor
    • Lilyneptune wrote: Yeah... Some people here are stupid. Both theories have large amounts of evidence backing them up. But I actually support what Sans asked us on the genocide route “Do you think anyone can be a good person... If they just try?” Because I believe on improvement. If Chara came back truly, I would like to give her a chance to redeem herself. To try to be a better person. Also sorry I haven’t responded in so long, my life is super busy.

      Don't worry about it, I got crap going on my end too. I wouldn't say large, considering the majority of their arguments are based on senseless things that have nothing to do with Chara's morality.

      Oh, jeez. I hope they don't make a story where Chara comes back. Not because of Chara being evil or anything, but because she's been dead for a long time. It's like, "Dude, you're dead. Accept it and go into the light." I just hate it when a character who is dead, doesn't stay dead. Like, "are you gonna die or what, man!? Make up your freaking mind!"

        Loading editor
    • JustinMasterMine wrote: I'm glad I'm not the only one here who's sick of the Undertale Wiki being filled with immature brats arguing about Chara's morality. I bet that if this senseless conflict keeps going, the Undertale Wiki will regress into Hong Kong.

      Lol, that's for sure. Like, it's one thing if it's a debate, but God forbid you point out a flaw in someone's theory then they'll get on you for it. And they have the nerve to mock you for it!

        Loading editor
    • Halibee wrote:

      JustinMasterMine wrote: I'm glad I'm not the only one here who's sick of the Undertale Wiki being filled with immature brats arguing about Chara's morality. I bet that if this senseless conflict keeps going, the Undertale Wiki will regress into Hong Kong.

      Lol, that's for sure. Like, it's one thing if it's a debate, but God forbid you point out a flaw in someone's theory then they'll get on you for it. And they have the nerve to mock you for it!

      Except you didn't mention a 'flaw in my argument'. You tried to say that Undertale, a game in which the player's actions and direct choices alter the storyline greatly and characters speak directly to the player, and in which the player is a separate entity that still has an impact, can't involve the player in the argument.

      For your first rebuttal, I doubt turning away will get rid of sounds. And, it's explicitly stated that Chara only became powerful enough to stop you after you completed the Genocide Route due to their SOUl- and by extension, LV and EXP- being linked with yours.

      Secondly, no, Asriel never said that. He that they picked up their own body. Along with that, Chara only told Asriel to use his full power. Why would they be telling him to if they were in control?

      Also, your other thing makes zero sense. If they already knew about SOUL merging, they could have easily just killed the entire Dreemurr family by themselves and taken their SOULS as they were Boss Monsters, and then killed all the humans. But they didn't.

      And three, no you haven't. That's... not a rebuttal.

        Loading editor
    • Okeirany wrote:

      Halibee wrote:

      JustinMasterMine wrote: I'm glad I'm not the only one here who's sick of the Undertale Wiki being filled with immature brats arguing about Chara's morality. I bet that if this senseless conflict keeps going, the Undertale Wiki will regress into Hong Kong.

      Lol, that's for sure. Like, it's one thing if it's a debate, but God forbid you point out a flaw in someone's theory then they'll get on you for it. And they have the nerve to mock you for it!

      Except you didn't mention a 'flaw in my argument'. You tried to say that Undertale, a game in which the player's actions and direct choices alter the storyline greatly and characters speak directly to the player, and in which the player is a separate entity that still has an impact, can't involve the player in the argument.

      For your first rebuttal, I doubt turning away will get rid of sounds. And, it's explicitly stated that Chara only became powerful enough to stop you after you completed the Genocide Route due to their SOUl- and by extension, LV and EXP- being linked with yours.

      Secondly, no, Asriel never said that. He that they picked up their own body. Along with that, Chara only told Asriel to use his full power. Why would they be telling him to if they were in control?

      Also, your other thing makes zero sense. If they already knew about SOUL merging, they could have easily just killed the entire Dreemurr family by themselves and taken their SOULS as they were Boss Monsters, and then killed all the humans. But they didn't.

      And three, no you haven't. That's... not a rebuttal.

      Well look who it is, the rebel without a clue. And here I thought you decided to grow a brain cell and heed my own words and buzz off. Looks like I was wrong.

      Were you taking so long to respond just to come up with this stupid argument? If you did, then I suggest you buzz off somewhere. I swear, people like you get on my nerves. Saying something so stupid and continuing to act stupid even when your arguments are overwritten.

      Time to point some things out. Firstly, if Chara was actually trying to stop Frisk, she wouldn't suggest erasing everything. Instead, she would actually kill Frisk.

      Secondly, I just told you that Asriel said that Chara picked up her own body, all you're doing is repeating what I'm saying. You really are stupid if you're gonna bring that flimsy excuse into an argument. Since you conveniently forgot what Asriel said about the incident, I'll remind you. Asriel said that he was fighting with Chara for control over his body, so obviously Chara was telling him to let her have full control.

      Another stupid flimsy argument, you might wanna stop while you're ahead, you're just embarrassing yourself at this point. If you paid any attention at all to the game, then you'd know that humans CAN'T absorb monster souls.

      And three, since I have to explain it, your argument was that everything that happened in the Genocide route was the player's fault. If you're gonna blame everything that happens in a VIDEO GAME on the player, then that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you're an idiot.

      IT IS A STUPID VIDEO GAME, A FREAKING VIDEO GAME!!! In other words, IT'S NOT REAL!!! Anything that happens in a game, is the character's fault, not the player! All the player does is advance it by making certain choices and taking certain actions, which leads to different endings.

      A video game is supposed to be fun, but YOU people have to turn it into something horrible by making others feel bad about their choices and enjoying themselves. So do me and everyone else a favor and BEAT IT!!!

        Loading editor
    • Halibee wrote:

      Okeirany wrote:

      Halibee wrote:

      JustinMasterMine wrote: I'm glad I'm not the only one here who's sick of the Undertale Wiki being filled with immature brats arguing about Chara's morality. I bet that if this senseless conflict keeps going, the Undertale Wiki will regress into Hong Kong.

      Lol, that's for sure. Like, it's one thing if it's a debate, but God forbid you point out a flaw in someone's theory then they'll get on you for it. And they have the nerve to mock you for it!
      Except you didn't mention a 'flaw in my argument'. You tried to say that Undertale, a game in which the player's actions and direct choices alter the storyline greatly and characters speak directly to the player, and in which the player is a separate entity that still has an impact, can't involve the player in the argument.

      For your first rebuttal, I doubt turning away will get rid of sounds. And, it's explicitly stated that Chara only became powerful enough to stop you after you completed the Genocide Route due to their SOUl- and by extension, LV and EXP- being linked with yours.

      Secondly, no, Asriel never said that. He that they picked up their own body. Along with that, Chara only told Asriel to use his full power. Why would they be telling him to if they were in control?

      Also, your other thing makes zero sense. If they already knew about SOUL merging, they could have easily just killed the entire Dreemurr family by themselves and taken their SOULS as they were Boss Monsters, and then killed all the humans. But they didn't.

      And three, no you haven't. That's... not a rebuttal.

      Well look who it is, the rebel without a clue. And here I thought you decided to grow a brain cell and heed my own words and buzz off. Looks like I was wrong.

      Were you taking so long to respond just to come up with this stupid argument? If you did, then I suggest you buzz off somewhere. I swear, people like you get on my nerves. Saying something so stupid and continuing to act stupid even when your arguments are overwritten.

      Time to point some things out. Firstly, if Chara was actually trying to stop Frisk, she wouldn't suggest erasing everything. Instead, she would actually kill Frisk.

      Secondly, I just told you that Asriel said that Chara picked up her own body, all you're doing is repeating what I'm saying. You really are stupid if you're gonna bring that flimsy excuse into an argument. Since you conveniently forgot what Asriel said about the incident, I'll remind you. Asriel said that he was fighting with Chara for control over his body, so obviously Chara was telling him to let her have full control.

      Another stupid flimsy argument, you might wanna stop while you're ahead, you're just embarrassing yourself at this point. If you paid any attention at all to the game, then you'd know that humans CAN'T absorb monster souls.

      And three, since I have to explain it, your argument was that everything that happened in the Genocide route was the player's fault. If you're gonna blame everything that happens in a VIDEO GAME on the player, then that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you're an idiot.

      IT IS A STUPID VIDEO GAME, A FREAKING VIDEO GAME!!! In other words, IT'S NOT REAL!!! Anything that happens in a game, is the character's fault, not the player! All the player does is advance it by making certain choices and taking certain actions, which leads to different endings.

      A video game is supposed to be fun, but YOU people have to turn it into something horrible by making others feel bad about their choices and enjoying themselves. So do me and everyone else a favor and BEAT IT!!!

      One: Chara does kill Frisk.

      Two: Asriel nerver stated that they were fighting for control. There's a convenient wiki with information about that if you'd like to check.

      Three: Yes, humans CAN absorb monster SOULs. It's just rarer as only boss monster SOULs remain upon death, meaning that humans can only anbsorb the SOULs of boss monsters.

      Four: Yes. It is your fault. The advertisement for the game explicitly states that your choices directly affect the storyline and gameplay. With an interactive game such as Undertale, the player's choices and actions do directly affect the game, thus making the things in the game due to the player's actions.

        Loading editor
    • Okeirany wrote:

      Halibee wrote:

      Okeirany wrote:

      Halibee wrote:

      JustinMasterMine wrote: I'm glad I'm not the only one here who's sick of the Undertale Wiki being filled with immature brats arguing about Chara's morality. I bet that if this senseless conflict keeps going, the Undertale Wiki will regress into Hong Kong.

      Lol, that's for sure. Like, it's one thing if it's a debate, but God forbid you point out a flaw in someone's theory then they'll get on you for it. And they have the nerve to mock you for it!
      Except you didn't mention a 'flaw in my argument'. You tried to say that Undertale, a game in which the player's actions and direct choices alter the storyline greatly and characters speak directly to the player, and in which the player is a separate entity that still has an impact, can't involve the player in the argument.

      For your first rebuttal, I doubt turning away will get rid of sounds. And, it's explicitly stated that Chara only became powerful enough to stop you after you completed the Genocide Route due to their SOUl- and by extension, LV and EXP- being linked with yours.

      Secondly, no, Asriel never said that. He that they picked up their own body. Along with that, Chara only told Asriel to use his full power. Why would they be telling him to if they were in control?

      Also, your other thing makes zero sense. If they already knew about SOUL merging, they could have easily just killed the entire Dreemurr family by themselves and taken their SOULS as they were Boss Monsters, and then killed all the humans. But they didn't.

      And three, no you haven't. That's... not a rebuttal.

      Well look who it is, the rebel without a clue. And here I thought you decided to grow a brain cell and heed my own words and buzz off. Looks like I was wrong.

      Were you taking so long to respond just to come up with this stupid argument? If you did, then I suggest you buzz off somewhere. I swear, people like you get on my nerves. Saying something so stupid and continuing to act stupid even when your arguments are overwritten.

      Time to point some things out. Firstly, if Chara was actually trying to stop Frisk, she wouldn't suggest erasing everything. Instead, she would actually kill Frisk.

      Secondly, I just told you that Asriel said that Chara picked up her own body, all you're doing is repeating what I'm saying. You really are stupid if you're gonna bring that flimsy excuse into an argument. Since you conveniently forgot what Asriel said about the incident, I'll remind you. Asriel said that he was fighting with Chara for control over his body, so obviously Chara was telling him to let her have full control.

      Another stupid flimsy argument, you might wanna stop while you're ahead, you're just embarrassing yourself at this point. If you paid any attention at all to the game, then you'd know that humans CAN'T absorb monster souls.

      And three, since I have to explain it, your argument was that everything that happened in the Genocide route was the player's fault. If you're gonna blame everything that happens in a VIDEO GAME on the player, then that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you're an idiot.

      IT IS A STUPID VIDEO GAME, A FREAKING VIDEO GAME!!! In other words, IT'S NOT REAL!!! Anything that happens in a game, is the character's fault, not the player! All the player does is advance it by making certain choices and taking certain actions, which leads to different endings.

      A video game is supposed to be fun, but YOU people have to turn it into something horrible by making others feel bad about their choices and enjoying themselves. So do me and everyone else a favor and BEAT IT!!!

      One: Chara does kill Frisk.

      Two: Asriel nerver stated that they were fighting for control. There's a convenient wiki with information about that if you'd like to check.

      Three: Yes, humans CAN absorb monster SOULs. It's just rarer as only boss monster SOULs remain upon death, meaning that humans can only anbsorb the SOULs of boss monsters.

      Four: Yes. It is your fault. The advertisement for the game explicitly states that your choices directly affect the storyline and gameplay. With an interactive game such as Undertale, the player's choices and actions do directly affect the game, thus making the things in the game due to the player's actions.

      Uh, are YOU the creator of Undertale? Cause, last I checked, the creator of Undertale was Toby Fox. So basically, what you're doing right now is pulling crap out of your butt. Since you're saying things without thinking and for your own convenience, and using flimsy excuses and reasons, like a stupid advertisement, for your pathetic excuse of an argument.

      You know, anyone with half a gnat's brain would know when an argument is won. But you, apparently, don't even have that. All you wanna do is argue because you have nothing better to do. How about you grow a brain cell and beat it when I tell you to.

        Loading editor
    • Oh well. If the arguments won’t stop, eh, what can you do? Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

        Loading editor
    • Halibee wrote:

      Okeirany wrote:

      Halibee wrote:

      Okeirany wrote:


      Halibee wrote:

      JustinMasterMine wrote: I'm glad I'm not the only one here who's sick of the Undertale Wiki being filled with immature brats arguing about Chara's morality. I bet that if this senseless conflict keeps going, the Undertale Wiki will regress into Hong Kong.

      Lol, that's for sure. Like, it's one thing if it's a debate, but God forbid you point out a flaw in someone's theory then they'll get on you for it. And they have the nerve to mock you for it!
      Except you didn't mention a 'flaw in my argument'. You tried to say that Undertale, a game in which the player's actions and direct choices alter the storyline greatly and characters speak directly to the player, and in which the player is a separate entity that still has an impact, can't involve the player in the argument.

      For your first rebuttal, I doubt turning away will get rid of sounds. And, it's explicitly stated that Chara only became powerful enough to stop you after you completed the Genocide Route due to their SOUl- and by extension, LV and EXP- being linked with yours.

      Secondly, no, Asriel never said that. He that they picked up their own body. Along with that, Chara only told Asriel to use his full power. Why would they be telling him to if they were in control?

      Also, your other thing makes zero sense. If they already knew about SOUL merging, they could have easily just killed the entire Dreemurr family by themselves and taken their SOULS as they were Boss Monsters, and then killed all the humans. But they didn't.

      And three, no you haven't. That's... not a rebuttal.

      Well look who it is, the rebel without a clue. And here I thought you decided to grow a brain cell and heed my own words and buzz off. Looks like I was wrong.

      Were you taking so long to respond just to come up with this stupid argument? If you did, then I suggest you buzz off somewhere. I swear, people like you get on my nerves. Saying something so stupid and continuing to act stupid even when your arguments are overwritten.

      Time to point some things out. Firstly, if Chara was actually trying to stop Frisk, she wouldn't suggest erasing everything. Instead, she would actually kill Frisk.

      Secondly, I just told you that Asriel said that Chara picked up her own body, all you're doing is repeating what I'm saying. You really are stupid if you're gonna bring that flimsy excuse into an argument. Since you conveniently forgot what Asriel said about the incident, I'll remind you. Asriel said that he was fighting with Chara for control over his body, so obviously Chara was telling him to let her have full control.

      Another stupid flimsy argument, you might wanna stop while you're ahead, you're just embarrassing yourself at this point. If you paid any attention at all to the game, then you'd know that humans CAN'T absorb monster souls.

      And three, since I have to explain it, your argument was that everything that happened in the Genocide route was the player's fault. If you're gonna blame everything that happens in a VIDEO GAME on the player, then that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you're an idiot.

      IT IS A STUPID VIDEO GAME, A FREAKING VIDEO GAME!!! In other words, IT'S NOT REAL!!! Anything that happens in a game, is the character's fault, not the player! All the player does is advance it by making certain choices and taking certain actions, which leads to different endings.

      A video game is supposed to be fun, but YOU people have to turn it into something horrible by making others feel bad about their choices and enjoying themselves. So do me and everyone else a favor and BEAT IT!!!

      One: Chara does kill Frisk.

      Two: Asriel nerver stated that they were fighting for control. There's a convenient wiki with information about that if you'd like to check.

      Three: Yes, humans CAN absorb monster SOULs. It's just rarer as only boss monster SOULs remain upon death, meaning that humans can only anbsorb the SOULs of boss monsters.

      Four: Yes. It is your fault. The advertisement for the game explicitly states that your choices directly affect the storyline and gameplay. With an interactive game such as Undertale, the player's choices and actions do directly affect the game, thus making the things in the game due to the player's actions.

      Uh, are YOU the creator of Undertale? Cause, last I checked, the creator of Undertale was Toby Fox. So basically, what you're doing right now is pulling crap out of your butt. Since you're saying things without thinking and for your own convenience, and using flimsy excuses and reasons, like a stupid advertisement, for your pathetic excuse of an argument.

      You know, anyone with half a gnat's brain would know when an argument is won. But you, apparently, don't even have that. All you wanna do is argue because you have nothing better to do. How about you grow a brain cell and beat it when I tell you to.

      Oh, I'm the one who's lost when you can't even come up with a solid rebuttal? I wasn't saying that the ad was canon, I was using it as an example of the fact that Toby- who wrote the ad- meant for the player's actions to directly affect the storyline. Hence the line of "You think you are above consequences?" It's the game itself stating that your actions have consequences. Also, I'm not being rude nor am I insulting you, so I don't know why you are. One of the reasons I particularly wanted to shift your mindest at least a bit is because you insult and degrade anyone who disagrees with you, rather than just having a discussion with them like a regular human being. This was meant to be a discussion, not a contest for you to see how many times you can rehash the same insult to hide the fact that you have nothing new to add to the debate.

        Loading editor
    • Okeirany wrote:
      Halibee wrote:

      Okeirany wrote:


      Halibee wrote:

      Okeirany wrote:


      Halibee wrote:

      JustinMasterMine wrote: I'm glad I'm not the only one here who's sick of the Undertale Wiki being filled with immature brats arguing about Chara's morality. I bet that if this senseless conflict keeps going, the Undertale Wiki will regress into Hong Kong.

      Lol, that's for sure. Like, it's one thing if it's a debate, but God forbid you point out a flaw in someone's theory then they'll get on you for it. And they have the nerve to mock you for it!
      Except you didn't mention a 'flaw in my argument'. You tried to say that Undertale, a game in which the player's actions and direct choices alter the storyline greatly and characters speak directly to the player, and in which the player is a separate entity that still has an impact, can't involve the player in the argument.

      For your first rebuttal, I doubt turning away will get rid of sounds. And, it's explicitly stated that Chara only became powerful enough to stop you after you completed the Genocide Route due to their SOUl- and by extension, LV and EXP- being linked with yours.

      Secondly, no, Asriel never said that. He that they picked up their own body. Along with that, Chara only told Asriel to use his full power. Why would they be telling him to if they were in control?

      Also, your other thing makes zero sense. If they already knew about SOUL merging, they could have easily just killed the entire Dreemurr family by themselves and taken their SOULS as they were Boss Monsters, and then killed all the humans. But they didn't.

      And three, no you haven't. That's... not a rebuttal.

      Well look who it is, the rebel without a clue. And here I thought you decided to grow a brain cell and heed my own words and buzz off. Looks like I was wrong.

      Were you taking so long to respond just to come up with this stupid argument? If you did, then I suggest you buzz off somewhere. I swear, people like you get on my nerves. Saying something so stupid and continuing to act stupid even when your arguments are overwritten.

      Time to point some things out. Firstly, if Chara was actually trying to stop Frisk, she wouldn't suggest erasing everything. Instead, she would actually kill Frisk.

      Secondly, I just told you that Asriel said that Chara picked up her own body, all you're doing is repeating what I'm saying. You really are stupid if you're gonna bring that flimsy excuse into an argument. Since you conveniently forgot what Asriel said about the incident, I'll remind you. Asriel said that he was fighting with Chara for control over his body, so obviously Chara was telling him to let her have full control.

      Another stupid flimsy argument, you might wanna stop while you're ahead, you're just embarrassing yourself at this point. If you paid any attention at all to the game, then you'd know that humans CAN'T absorb monster souls.

      And three, since I have to explain it, your argument was that everything that happened in the Genocide route was the player's fault. If you're gonna blame everything that happens in a VIDEO GAME on the player, then that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you're an idiot.

      IT IS A STUPID VIDEO GAME, A FREAKING VIDEO GAME!!! In other words, IT'S NOT REAL!!! Anything that happens in a game, is the character's fault, not the player! All the player does is advance it by making certain choices and taking certain actions, which leads to different endings.

      A video game is supposed to be fun, but YOU people have to turn it into something horrible by making others feel bad about their choices and enjoying themselves. So do me and everyone else a favor and BEAT IT!!!

      One: Chara does kill Frisk.

      Two: Asriel nerver stated that they were fighting for control. There's a convenient wiki with information about that if you'd like to check.

      Three: Yes, humans CAN absorb monster SOULs. It's just rarer as only boss monster SOULs remain upon death, meaning that humans can only anbsorb the SOULs of boss monsters.

      Four: Yes. It is your fault. The advertisement for the game explicitly states that your choices directly affect the storyline and gameplay. With an interactive game such as Undertale, the player's choices and actions do directly affect the game, thus making the things in the game due to the player's actions.

      Uh, are YOU the creator of Undertale? Cause, last I checked, the creator of Undertale was Toby Fox. So basically, what you're doing right now is pulling crap out of your butt. Since you're saying things without thinking and for your own convenience, and using flimsy excuses and reasons, like a stupid advertisement, for your pathetic excuse of an argument.

      You know, anyone with half a gnat's brain would know when an argument is won. But you, apparently, don't even have that. All you wanna do is argue because you have nothing better to do. How about you grow a brain cell and beat it when I tell you to.

      Oh, I'm the one who's lost when you can't even come up with a solid rebuttal? I wasn't saying that the ad was canon, I was using it as an example of the fact that Toby- who wrote the ad- meant for the player's actions to directly affect the storyline. Hence the line of "You think you are above consequences?" It's the game itself stating that your actions have consequences. Also, I'm not being rude nor am I insulting you, so I don't know why you are. One of the reasons I particularly wanted to shift your mindest at least a bit is because you insult and degrade anyone who disagrees with you, rather than just having a discussion with them like a regular human being. This was meant to be a discussion, not a contest for you to see how many times you can rehash the same insult to hide the fact that you have nothing new to add to the debate.

      I'll tell you why, because all you're doing is repeating the same thing over and over again. I DON'T have a solid rebuttal? You're the one who's talking in circles, not me! So I'm not gonna be a part of your little petty games! You act like you're trying to prove a point, but all you're doing is repeating the same thing to me again and again! And not doing anything to prove me wrong!

      And for your information, the reason I insult some people, is because, like you, they don't bring anything new to the discussion. They only repeat the same things over and over again, so it's not even a discussion! So the only ones who aren't bringing anything new to the debate, are you people.

      Now, are you gonna shove off? Or are you going to continue repeating yourself like broken record player? If you continue to harrass me, then the only point YOU'LL be proving, is that you're looking for a fight. So, what's it going to be?

        Loading editor
    • Halibee wrote:
      Okeirany wrote:
      Halibee wrote:

      Okeirany wrote:


      Halibee wrote:

      Okeirany wrote:



      Halibee wrote:

      JustinMasterMine wrote: I'm glad I'm not the only one here who's sick of the Undertale Wiki being filled with immature brats arguing about Chara's morality. I bet that if this senseless conflict keeps going, the Undertale Wiki will regress into Hong Kong.

      Lol, that's for sure. Like, it's one thing if it's a debate, but God forbid you point out a flaw in someone's theory then they'll get on you for it. And they have the nerve to mock you for it!
      Except you didn't mention a 'flaw in my argument'. You tried to say that Undertale, a game in which the player's actions and direct choices alter the storyline greatly and characters speak directly to the player, and in which the player is a separate entity that still has an impact, can't involve the player in the argument.

      For your first rebuttal, I doubt turning away will get rid of sounds. And, it's explicitly stated that Chara only became powerful enough to stop you after you completed the Genocide Route due to their SOUl- and by extension, LV and EXP- being linked with yours.

      Secondly, no, Asriel never said that. He that they picked up their own body. Along with that, Chara only told Asriel to use his full power. Why would they be telling him to if they were in control?

      Also, your other thing makes zero sense. If they already knew about SOUL merging, they could have easily just killed the entire Dreemurr family by themselves and taken their SOULS as they were Boss Monsters, and then killed all the humans. But they didn't.

      And three, no you haven't. That's... not a rebuttal.

      Well look who it is, the rebel without a clue. And here I thought you decided to grow a brain cell and heed my own words and buzz off. Looks like I was wrong.

      Were you taking so long to respond just to come up with this stupid argument? If you did, then I suggest you buzz off somewhere. I swear, people like you get on my nerves. Saying something so stupid and continuing to act stupid even when your arguments are overwritten.

      Time to point some things out. Firstly, if Chara was actually trying to stop Frisk, she wouldn't suggest erasing everything. Instead, she would actually kill Frisk.

      Secondly, I just told you that Asriel said that Chara picked up her own body, all you're doing is repeating what I'm saying. You really are stupid if you're gonna bring that flimsy excuse into an argument. Since you conveniently forgot what Asriel said about the incident, I'll remind you. Asriel said that he was fighting with Chara for control over his body, so obviously Chara was telling him to let her have full control.

      Another stupid flimsy argument, you might wanna stop while you're ahead, you're just embarrassing yourself at this point. If you paid any attention at all to the game, then you'd know that humans CAN'T absorb monster souls.

      And three, since I have to explain it, your argument was that everything that happened in the Genocide route was the player's fault. If you're gonna blame everything that happens in a VIDEO GAME on the player, then that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you're an idiot.

      IT IS A STUPID VIDEO GAME, A FREAKING VIDEO GAME!!! In other words, IT'S NOT REAL!!! Anything that happens in a game, is the character's fault, not the player! All the player does is advance it by making certain choices and taking certain actions, which leads to different endings.

      A video game is supposed to be fun, but YOU people have to turn it into something horrible by making others feel bad about their choices and enjoying themselves. So do me and everyone else a favor and BEAT IT!!!

      One: Chara does kill Frisk.

      Two: Asriel nerver stated that they were fighting for control. There's a convenient wiki with information about that if you'd like to check.

      Three: Yes, humans CAN absorb monster SOULs. It's just rarer as only boss monster SOULs remain upon death, meaning that humans can only anbsorb the SOULs of boss monsters.

      Four: Yes. It is your fault. The advertisement for the game explicitly states that your choices directly affect the storyline and gameplay. With an interactive game such as Undertale, the player's choices and actions do directly affect the game, thus making the things in the game due to the player's actions.

      Uh, are YOU the creator of Undertale? Cause, last I checked, the creator of Undertale was Toby Fox. So basically, what you're doing right now is pulling crap out of your butt. Since you're saying things without thinking and for your own convenience, and using flimsy excuses and reasons, like a stupid advertisement, for your pathetic excuse of an argument.

      You know, anyone with half a gnat's brain would know when an argument is won. But you, apparently, don't even have that. All you wanna do is argue because you have nothing better to do. How about you grow a brain cell and beat it when I tell you to.

      Oh, I'm the one who's lost when you can't even come up with a solid rebuttal? I wasn't saying that the ad was canon, I was using it as an example of the fact that Toby- who wrote the ad- meant for the player's actions to directly affect the storyline. Hence the line of "You think you are above consequences?" It's the game itself stating that your actions have consequences. Also, I'm not being rude nor am I insulting you, so I don't know why you are. One of the reasons I particularly wanted to shift your mindest at least a bit is because you insult and degrade anyone who disagrees with you, rather than just having a discussion with them like a regular human being. This was meant to be a discussion, not a contest for you to see how many times you can rehash the same insult to hide the fact that you have nothing new to add to the debate.
      I'll tell you why, because all you're doing is repeating the same thing over and over again. I DON'T have a solid rebuttal? You're the one who's talking in circles, not me! So I'm not gonna be a part of your little petty games! You act like you're trying to prove a point, but all you're doing is repeating the same thing to me again and again! And not doing anything to prove me wrong!

      And for your information, the reason I insult some people, is because, like you, they don't bring anything new to the discussion. They only repeat the same things over and over again, so it's not even a discussion! So the only ones who aren't bringing anything new to the debate, are you people.

      Now, are you gonna shove off? Or are you going to continue repeating yourself like broken record player? If you continue to harrass me, then the only point YOU'LL be proving, is that you're looking for a fight. So, what's it going to be?

      Did you even read the name of my post in the first place? People come to you with rebuttal upon rebuttal and bring countless amounts of new information to debunk you, and you only use the three same arguments! And I'm not 'talking in circles'. You tried to find a fault in my argument with both speculation and misinformation, and I used evidence to counter those. That's not talkin in circles, that's defending my argument, something you've failed to do on multiple occasions by only having three pieces of evidence that don't even work.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.