Upon completing a True Pacifist Route, a credits sequence featuring all of the monsters of the game occurs, followed by a series of bullets in which the names of the Undertale Kickstarter backers may be dodged.
The description of each monster is either white or yellow depending on what the protagonist did during their encounter.
Yellow Description Criteria
|Enemy||Instructions (Only need to be completed once)||White Description||Yellow Description|
|Froggit||Compliment.||Pondering Life||Professional Frog|
|Whimsun||Console.||Still A Bit Guilty||Braver Every Day|
|Moldsmal||Flirt.||Found A New Cave||Backup Dancer|
|Loox||Don't Pick On.||Slightly Bully-like||Reformed Bully|
|Vegetoid||Dinner, then touch the green vegetables.||Pushy Grocer||Popular Nutritionist|
|Migosp||Talk to it when it is by itself.||Dedicated Yesman||Casually Enjoys Life|
|Napstablook||Cheer three times (until they transform into Dapper Blook), then Flirt or Cheer.||Zzzzzzzz...||Spooky DJ|
|Snowdrake||Wait a turn, and then laugh at his pun.||Still Looking For Laughs||Semi-successful Comedian|
|Ice Cap||Ignore it twice, Steal its hat, then Compliment it.||Thinking About Its Hat||Fashion Designer|
|Gyftrot||Undecorate three times.||Finding Peace And Quiet||Christmas Display|
|Doggo||Wait a turn not moving, then Pet him.||Believes in the Almighty Stick||Has His Own Seeing Eye Dog|
|Dogamy and Dogaressa||Roll Around, Re-Sniff, then Pet them both.||Still Thinking About That Stick||Finally No. 1 Nose Nuzzle Champions|
|Lesser Dog||Pet repeatedly until it stops attacking.||Searching for Affection||Found A Loving Owner|
|Greater Dog||Beckon, Pet, Play, Pet, Pet.||Unaware of Life's Changes||Excited by Life's Changes|
|Aaron||Find Napstablook's house in Waterfall, play any of the songs, leave with the CD still playing, then head back and walk around the room with the SAVE Point. This will trigger a unique encounter with Aaron and Woshua.||Still Flexing||Paranormal Investigator|
|Moldbygg||Unhug.||Wistfully Adjusting to City Life||Idyllic Life on the Beach|
|Woshua||Ask to be Cleaned, then touch the green bullets.||Normal Janitor||Legendary Janitor|
|Mad Dummy||Talk once, then continue the battle.||Changed Name to Angry Dummy||Calmed Down... Just a Bit|
|Mad Mew Mew||Talk to her after she stops attacking, then spare her.||Furiosity Wills The Cat||Meowing Into Primetime|
|Shyren||Hum five times.||Taking Piano Lessons Again||Released Her First Hit Single, "When You Say Goodbye It's Like Magical Bullets Are Slowly Flying Out of Your Mouth And Hitting Me"|
|Vulkin||Hug or Encourage.||Strolling Happily||Encouraging Space Heater|
|Tsunderplane||Approach, then hit the green outline of the planes four times, then spare.||New Student At School||Finally Confesses (What!? I don't!!)|
|Pyrope||Heat Up twice.||Continually In Trouble||Candle In The World's Largest Birthday Cake|
|Muffet||Spare her (survive until her dinner attack or eat a spider item), or buy one of the 9999G spider items.||N/A[note 2]||Spider Success With a New Bakery|
|Royal Guards||Spare them (Clean Armor for RG02's, then Whisper to RG01).||N/A[note 2]||Use Your Imagination|
|Final Froggit||Mystify.||Searching For Life's Meaning||Giving Life Its Own Meaning|
|Whimsalot||Pray.||Fighting For The Future||The Long Battle Finally Ending...|
|Astigmatism||Wait a turn, then either Pick On or Don't Pick on, depending on its request.||Still A Big Bully||Domineering Glasses Seller|
|Madjick||Talk, or Stare twice (once at each orb).||Learning Bowling||Street Magician|
|Knight Knight||Sing until she falls asleep (easier if you have already learned Shyren's Song by humming repeatedly).||Retail Job||Taking a Well-Deserved Nap|
|Amalgamates||Living With Their Families, Thinking About Sticks||Living With Their Families|
- Jerry, Chilldrake, Glyde, So Sorry, enemies exclusive to Hard Mode, and the mysterious white figure in the True Lab do not appear in the credits.
- In the Special Thanks segment of the credits, Toby Fox is included within the names.
- The beach Alphys and Undyne visit resembles the beach in Summers from Earthbound.
- Gyftrot's white and yellow descriptions seem to be reversed since the white description seems like a better rate than the yellow one.
- Some of the monsters' sprites change depending on whether they have white or yellow credits. For instance, Shyren only shows her face if she has yellow text, Lesser Dog's neck grows if its text is yellow and Aaron's facial expression changes.
- ↑ Mad Mew Mew is only available on the Nintendo Switch version and she only shows up in the credits if the player fought her, replacing Mad Dummy in the process.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Muffet and the Royal Guards will always have yellow descriptions, as the credits cannot be reached without fulfilling their yellow description conditions.